Promote Moolala product offers and earn high commissions!
Don't Wait! Affiliate with Moolala today. Whatever your website’s theme or topic, you can link to offers that match your visitors’ interests with our variety of links and tools.
Join our successful Moolala Affiliates from around the world who are making money through this program. All you need is a way to connect with people online: website(s), social networks, email list, search engine marketing, etc. We have a dedicated staff to support affiliates in the US and worldwide. Come on, let us pay you too!
- Free and easy to join
- High commission rates: 15-20% for standard affiliates
- We pay you the same commission rates on sales from new or existing members of Moolala
- Dynamic, Customizable Widgets update product offer and geo-target automatically
- Earn cash for member sign-ups
- Advanced tools such as widgets, data feeds and affiliate support
- Relevant ads: Large variety of offers and ads to fit your website content perfectly
- Search engine marketing: Open search policy with no bidding restrictions
- Get detailed reports and tracking of sales and commissions, as well as full publisher support from our Affiliate Management Team
- Quick turnaround: Monthly payments sent to you via check or direct deposit
- International program: Promote Moolala on sites in several countries
- Moolala’s dedicated Affiliate Management Team promptly addresses your questions or concerns
- Be part of it! Join now and turn those clicks into cash today!
What is a Moolala Affiliate?
An affiliate is a person or organization that partners with Moolala to promote our website and offers online in exchange for a commission paid for every sale and member sign-up that originates from the affiliate’s links. You can use your website(s), social network accounts, e-newsletters, or search engine marketing skills to bump your commission rates up to 20% by becoming a Moolala Affiliate!
Every day, Moolala gives thousands of people great product offers from local and national merchants and rewards users with an exclusive cash back rewards program. Whatever your web visitors’ interests, we have offers on nearly every imaginable service available and products people love. Our unique cash rewards program attracts many new members every day, and our excellent customer service ratings reflect our dedication to the best shopping experience possible.
How Our Program Works
Sign up for the Moolala Affiliate Program.
- It's free!
- We pay you 15-20% commission on all sales.
- Earn commission for up to 30 return days for all visitors.
- All you need is a website, blog, or the ability to market through a search engine.
- You can enhance your Website’s content with our widgets and banners.
Sign in to the Publishers area on Commission Junction to build links.
- You don’t need to know HTML.
- We provide you with all of the links, widgets and banners on CJ.com, which contain a unique identification number that allows us to track your traffic and sales. If you need a different widget or banner size please email us and we will discuss how we can better meet your needs.
- It is simple, quick and easy to set up links on your website. You just have to copy and paste. Please see our Linking Examples.
Receive up to 20% with 30 cookies/return days on all sales.
- We pay commission monthly.
- You never have to worry about customer service, order tracking, fulfillment, etc.
Access your statistics and affiliate resources online anytime.
- You have 24/7 access to tracking and reports for sales, commission and traffic.
- Our responsive Affiliate Management Team can help you with any questions or concerns.
- Our affiliate emails are filled with valuable resources such as selling tips, guidelines for enhancing your website, newsletters, contests, frequently asked questions, and much more.
Earn at least 15% commission on sales referred through your website whether they are from new or existing Moolala customers. Our performance incentives allow you to earn up to 20% commission with increased sales. If the visitor decides to purchase within 30 days of their last visit from your website, you’ll still earn commission on the sale.
- If you sell $300 worth of products in a given month, your commission is $300 x 15% = $45.
- If you sell $5,000 worth of products in a given month, your commission is ($4,000 x 15%) + ($1,000 x 16%) = $760.
- And so on through 20% commission. No caps on sales = unlimited earning potential.
The more you sell, the more you'll be rewarded!
30 Return Days
Once your visitor clicks through your affiliate link, you will earn commission on their sales for thirty days - even if they return directly to Moolala.com.
Get Paid for Member Signups
You will also earn $.10 per visitor who becomes a member of Moolala, whether or not they make a purchase! The 30 return days apply for member signups as well: If the visitor decides to become a member within 30 days of their last visit from your website, you’ll still earn commission on the signup.
For example: If you sign up 200 members in a given month, your commission is $.10 x 200 = $20.
When Will I Get Paid?
You get paid monthly, 20 days after the end of each month, directly through Commission Junction via check or direct deposit into your bank account.
Minimum Annual Threshold
No bonuses or commission will be due or payable to you until you reach the Minimum Annual Threshold during the applicable program year. The Minimum Annual Threshold is $20.00.
Building links is easy! All you need to do is choose the type of link you want from our selection and we will generate all the HTML code for you. Just copy and paste the code into your site to start generating sales and earning commission.
You can link to Moolala.com with Dynamic Widgets, Banners and Text Links. You can even choose to link to different destinations on our website such as specific offer pages, the “How It Works” page, or our homepage.
Dynamic, Customizable Widgets
Generate more sales and save time by using Dynamic Widgets on your website today. Don’t worry about fixing outdated links or following up on promotions, price changes, etc. – We will do the tedious work. All you have to do is add a Dynamic Widget to increase sales.
You have the option to choose the size and color scheme that will work best with your website. A larger widget size will allow more detail about a offer to be displayed in the ad space. Below are just a few examples of the different sizes and layouts we offer.
Banners are most effective when used in combination with our other link types. We have different sizes and banner content available to best suit your website. Below are just two examples of our available banners:
Text links are a good choice for including a link directly within your website content, or when limited ad space is available. We have a variety of text links to best suit the content of your site. Below are a few examples:
- Get great products you love while earning cash with Moolala. Start now!
- Moolala – More exclusive events and giveaways than anywhere else.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it cost anything to be an affiliate?
No. Joining the Moolala Affiliates Program is completely free! We have no fees of any kind
Can I still join if I am located outside of the United States?
Yes! We have a large number of affiliates and customers from all around the world.
Does my Website qualify to participate?
We accept all sorts of Websites into our affiliates program. However, we do not accept Websites that:
- Promote violence
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age
- Promote illegal activities
- Include variations or misspellings of Moolala in their domain names
- Otherwise violate intellectual property rights
- Use existing or future software products and services that will block, alter, direct, redirect, substitute, insert, append itself to, or otherwise intercept or interfere in any manner with any click through or other traffic-based transaction that originated from Moolala Affiliates with the result of reducing any compensation or other payment earned by or owing to Moolala Affiliates
I forgot my password. What should I do?
- Please confirm that your Email address and password are correct. If you forgot your password, click on the “Forgot Password” link on the CJ.com login page and follow the steps to reset your password.
- In order to sign into the Publishers Area on CJ.com, you must have cookies enabled in your web browser. Please follow the directions below to enable cookies on your web browser:
- Open your browser
- Go to Tools --> Internet Options
- Click on the Privacy Tab
- Set your cookies to Low using the slide bar
- Hit OK
- Please ensure that you are using the most current version of Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, etc.
Are your images copyrighted? If so, can I display them legally on my Website?
Yes. Moolala.com images are copyrighted, and it is legal for you to display them on your Website as long they are used as affiliate links. Don’t forget to mention that you are "In association with Moolala.com."
I operate multiple websites. Should I sign up each one separately?
No. You can use the same account for all websites that you have. If you want to track each website’s sales and clicks separately, you can do this by establishing website IDs that are part of your account. The advantage of doing this is that you will receive a single check for all of your websites. This makes it easier to reach higher commission percentage levels and quicker to reach the minimum bank account balance needed to receive payment.
How do I sign up?
Fill out our Affiliate Application Form or sign-in/create an account on CJ.com and apply for the Moolala Affiliate Program. Once your site is approved, you will receive an email with information on how to get started creating links on your Website!
How many different ways can I link to Moolala?
You can link to Moolala with offer links, dynamic widgets, logos, banners and text links. You can also choose to link to different destinations on our website such as specific offers, the “How it Works” page, or our homepage.
How do I build links?
It's easy. Log in to our affiliates area and go to our LinkBuilder. You choose the type of link you want and our website will generate the HTML (you don’t even need to copy the images to your website). Then you can just copy and paste the code into your website pages or have it sent to you through email.
Are there a certain number or types of links that I must place on my website?
No. It is completely up to you in regards to the amount and types of links you choose to display. We encourage you to use many images, since this will increase your click-through rate and commission earnings.
How can I check that my links are working properly?
To ensure that your affiliate links to Moolala.com are working properly, go ahead and click through some of your links. Give the system one day for the clicks to register to your account and then go to Run Reports --> Performance Reports. Select "Web Site Performance" as the report, "Yesterday" as the time frame, and then click on "Generate Report." If your links are working properly, you will see the clicks recorded in the report. If you are still unsure whether your links are functional, e-mail us at email@example.com and we will take a look.
How do I know if I have made any sales?
To check your sales, commissions and traffic, go to the Run Reports section on CJ.com. Select the type of report you wish to view from the dropdown menu. After you have selected the specific report you would like to view, choose the website, tracking ID and period of time for which you would like to see results, and then click "Generate Report".
How does Moolala.com track sales from my Website?
We track sales coming from your website through Commission Junction, a third party tracking platform, using a unique "Publisher website ID” and “Ad ID" in your links. Based on the "Publisher website ID” and “Ad ID" in the link, Commission Junction can identify each visitor that comes from your website and credit your sales and traffic accordingly.
If someone clicks on a particular item link and then purchases a different item(s), does the commission still apply?
Yes! Based on your unique "Publisher website ID” and “Ad ID," we are able to track any sales referred from your website. You earn commission on all sales made on Moolala.com that originate from your site.
How much do I get paid?
We pay 15-20% commission to standard affiliates based on sales volume.
If someone clicks on a particular item link and then purchases a different item, can I still earn commission on the sale?
Yes! You are eligible to earn the commission on all such sales regardless of how you link to us or what the customer purchases.
When do I get paid?
Subject to the Minimum Annual Threshold requirement, you get paid as soon as your commission credit balance exceeds the payout threshold of $20.00.
Can I buy products through my own links?
Yes. Feel free to click through your own links to make purchases. You will earn commission on your purchases.
What special services does Moolala offer for affiliates?
As a Moolala Affiliate, you gain access to dozens of images to use as links on your website. You can also take advantage of other great features like tutorials on how to increase traffic and sales to your website.
I already sell product offers on my website. Can I still participate?
Certainly. We recommend that you display our logo or search box with the text: "For more product offers, visit Moolala.com".
I operate a high-traffic Internet web Website. Can you provide me with extra administrative and technical support?
Of course! Let us know of your situation and any special needs you have; we’ll be sure to help you out. Still have questions? E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be glad to answer any questions you may still have.
Still have questions? E-mail us at email@example.com and we will be glad to answer any questions you may still have.