$55 -- Mister Collins: Award-Winning Brunch for 2, Reg. $96
About This Deal
Inside the AAA 4-Diamond ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa sits Mister Collins, "an oceanfront temple of comfort food" (UrbanDaddy), and OpenTable Diners' Choice award winner for Great for Brunch. Sit back at "one of Miami's most luxurious and 'beach chic' dining rooms" (Haute Living) and enjoy Sunday brunch for two for $55, regularly $96.
Of past Travelzoo guests who visited, 100% enjoyed their experience and would return, with one saying "loved loved loved the place." Peruse the menu for:
• Two appetizers, like local ceviche or "pulled" short rib hash (up to $14 each)
• Two entrees, like Cape Canaveral shrimp and grits or the butter-poached Maine lobster roll (up to $22 each)
• Two glasses of prosecco or mimosas
The menu changes seasonally and everything is made in-house, with a focus on using as many local ingredients as possible. Indoor seating has floor-to-ceiling glass windows that offer ocean views, or choose to sit outside on the patio.
The Cool Stuff
- At the AAA 4-Diamond ONE Bal Harbour Resort & Spa
- OpenTable Diners' Choice award winner: Great for Brunch
- "Loved loved loved the place" said a past Travelzoo guest
- "An oceanfront temple of comfort food" (UrbanDaddy)
Details & Fine Print
Vouchers can be redeemed Sunday, July 21, through Oct. 20, 2013. Valid Sundays only. Reservations are required. Please tip on the full value; 18% - 20% is customary for good service. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
View rules for all deals