$30 -- Sushi House: Zagat-Praised Dinner for 2, Reg. $60
About This Deal
Sushi House is at the top of its game with "creative, impeccably fresh sushi and modern pan-Asian dishes" says Zagat, which rates the cuisine "very good to excellent" (22). Two can take in the "high-tech, white-on-white decor" while savoring $60 worth of food from the dinner menu for $30.
Part-owner and executive chef Jesus Contreras "incorporates the flavors of his native Mexico as well as South and Central America," says the The Miami Herald. Experience this fusion of flavor and create your own dinner for two, with dishes such as:
• Spicy tuna tower appetizer ($19)
• Godzilla roll ($14)
• Crispy honey shrimp ($19)
• Dulce de leche cheesecake xangos ($8)
The Cool Stuff
- Travelzoo subscriber: "Rolls were fantastic [and] tasty"
- Freedom to choose what you like from the menu
- Try "impeccably fresh sushi and ... Pan-Asian dishes" (Zagat)
- Earns a 4.5-star Yelp rating from nearly 50 reviewers
Details & Fine Print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 27, through Sept. 27, 2013. Not valid on any drinks, boat combinations or market-price seafood entrees. Reservations are required. The restaurant is closed on Mondays. Valid for 2 diners only. Limit 2 voucher purchases per person; 2 additional vouchers may be purchased as a gift. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. A 20% gratuity based on the full value of the check will be applied at payment. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
View rules for all deals