$99 -- Michelin-Starred Chez TJ: Eight-Course Chef's Menu
About This Deal
"Expect polished service" and dishes as "vibrant as they are unique" at Chez TJ, which has been awarded a Michelin star for seven years running (Michelin). With this deal for $99 per person, dine on an eight-course chef's tasting menu at this quaint restaurant housed in a 19th century Victorian in Mountain View.
Chef Jarad Gallagher -- whose credentials include One Market and Michael Mina -- took the helm at Chez TJ late last year. His modern approach to classic French cooking is largely built around simple flavor combinations that highlight fresh produce from the house garden. Current courses on the menu include sake-poached day boat scallops and duck cassoulet. Select:
• For $99 per person, try the eight-course chef's tasting menu (reg. $140)
• For $59 per person, opt for an abbreviated four-course tasting menu (reg. $85)
The Cool Stuff
- "World class contemporary French cuisine" (Mountain View Voice)
- Select an 8-course chef's menu for $99; or an abbreviated 4 courses for $59
- Awarded a Michelin star every year since 2007
- "Extremely creative kitchen wizardry" (Zagat)
Details & Fine Print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 25, through Nov. 27, 2013. Reservations are required. Not valid Saturdays. An 18% automatic gratuity will be added based on the full value of the meal. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Limit 4 vouchers per table. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
View rules for all deals