$19 for a Pair of Nail-Protecting Gardening Gloves ($37 Value)
About This Deal
Is gardening or a DIY project on your to-do list, but the thought of ruining your newly manicured nails holding you back? Dig in while keeping hands and nails protected with today's Moolala
deal: for $19, receive pair of outdoor gardening gloves from Dig It (a $37 value).
The breathable gloves are creating from special materials to specifically offer protection for manicured hands. And they're not only functional, they are also good for the environment being made from recyclable material. Dig It's products are all environmentally-friendly and the company is committed to sustainability living. Kevin O'Leary from the TV show Shark Tank is an investor of these cool gloves!
Dig It Handwear
The Cool Stuff
- Backed by Kevin O'Leary from Shark Tank
- Ideal for DIY projects, gardening, sports, and seasonal cleanup
- Revolutionary interior pillow top protector in each fingertip for maximum protection
- Crafted from synthetic leather, silicon, and polyester to ensure quality and a perfect fit
- Made from recycled materials
- Washable, breathable and water resistant
- Available in 4 sizes: small, medium, long and extra-long (check out the size chart in our Description tab)
Details & Fine Print
Redeem by Apr 30, 2013
*By purchasing this deal on Moolala, you're purchasing the actual product and not a voucher or coupon to redeem the product. You provided your shipping address during checkout on Moolala, and your purchase will be automatically shipped to the address provided. $4.99 flat-rate shipping fee per item not included. Unlimited vouchers per customer. Unlimited vouchers as gifts. Promotional value expires 4/30/2013. Paid value expires 3/16/2018.
View rules for all deals