Convert 6 Videotapes to DVDs
Preserve Home Movies, Wedding Videos & More on DVDs
About This Deal
Roll out the red carpet for today's Moolala deal: for $39, get six videotapes (MiniDV, DV, VHS-C, VHS or Hi8) converted to DVD format from PhotoBin (a $109 value).
PhotoBin's professional conversion services will preserve home videos so they can provide even more years of enjoyment. When you choose your DVD conversion package online, you'll receive an email with shipping instructions. Pack up your materials and mail them off to PhotoBin. Their videographic wizards will scan your captured memories and mail back one DVD per home video along with your originals. You can also order extra copies of home movies for passing along to friends and relatives.
Buy today's Moolala deal and keep those special memories alive for years to come. For questions about this deal, please email email@example.com.
The Cool Stuff
- Convert VHS, Hi8, Digital8, D8, High8, Video 8, VHS-C, VHS Compact, Mini-DV (NTSC and PAL Format), and DVCAM (both NTSC and PAL format)
- Expert video conversion team
- Order extra copies to send to family and friends!
Details & Fine Print
Redeem by Apr 8, 2014
- Shipping: $9.99 flat-rate shipping and handling fee not included includes return shipping within the contiguous United States. Additional fees apply if shipping to/from AK or HI. No International shipping.
- Other Details: Voucher valid for video conversion only and may be used toward a larger video conversion package. Limit of 3 vouchers per customer. Limit of 2 vouchers as gifts. One voucher per order on PhotoBin's site. No cash value. Entire value of each voucher must be used in a single transactionApproved video formats: VHS, Hi8, Digital8, D8, High8, Video 8, VHS-C, VHS Compact, Mini-DV (NTSC & PAL Format), and DVCAM (both NTSC & PAL format). Beta and most other PAL formats not accepted. Film reels are not accepted. Not valid toward copyrighted work.
- Expiration: Promotional value expires 4/8/2014. Paid value expires 9/13/2018.
- Redemption: Required on merchant's site; follow instructions on voucher.
View rules for all deals