$15 -- Golden Gate Bay Cruise w/Red & White Fleet, Reg. $28
About This Deal
Soak up the City by the Bay with an hourlong Golden Gate Bay cruise with Red and White Fleet, which garners a 4.5-star rating from TripAdvisor users. Take in the city skyline from the deck and get a unique view of some of San Francisco's most revered landmarks like Alcatraz, Coit Tower, the Transamerica Pyramid and both the Golden Gate and Bay bridges.
With this Local Deal, select the following:
• $15 for a cruise for one (regularly $28) • $30 for a cruise for two (regularly $56) • $60 for a cruise for four (regularly $112) • $90 for a cruise for six (regularly $168)
Cruises depart daily at 10:00 a.m., 10:45 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 1:10 p.m., 1:40 p.m., 2:30 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 3:45 p.m., 4:15 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. through May 21. An additional evening departure at 6:15 p.m. begins on May 22 and lasts through Sept. 2, 2013.
Travelzoo Tip: Morning and late afternoon (after 3:45 p.m.) departures tend to be the least busy and offer the best lighting for photos.
Terms and Conditions Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, June 3 through May 16, 2014. Cruises operate on a first-come, first-served basis. Space subject to availability. No additional payment beyond tax and gratuity, if applicable, is required. Vouchers are valid for the 1-hour "Golden Gate Bay Cruise" for 1, 2, 4 or 6 people depending on voucher purchased. See the current sailing schedule for departure times. Schedule subject to change throughout the year. Children 4 years old and younger are admitted for free. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. Must be used in 1 visit. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer.
Red and White Fleet
The Cool Stuff
- For $15 per person (reg. $28), set sail with Red and White Fleet on a Golden Gate Bay Cruise
- This cruise makes a great group outing with reduced pricing for groups up to 6
- Check out views of the city skyline, Golden Gate Bridge and Palace of Fine Arts
- TripAdvisor users give Red and White Fleet a 4.5-star rating