$10 & up -- San Francisco Walking Tours, Half Off
About This Deal
Discover San Francisco on a neighborhood walking tour. The tours -- rated 5 stars on TripAdvisor and Yelp -- include three options: Union Square, Chinatown and North Beach. Tours typically last two hours and start at $10 for one person (reg. $20); $19 for two (reg. $40); or go as a group of four for $29 (reg. $80).
Select one of the following: • Emperor Norton's Fantastic San Francisco Time Machine: Led by a guide dressed as the colorful Emperor Norton I, learn the history behind the city's most iconic landmarks, including Union Square and Maiden Lane. Tours departs Thursdays and Saturdays at 11 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. from Union Square.
• Drag Me Along: Stroll through Chinatown and the Barbary Coast and see the city through the eyes of the infamous Countess Lola Montez. Tours depart Sundays at 11 a.m. from Portsmouth Square.
• SF Food Safari: Wind your way through North Beach, stopping at the neighborhood's legendary Italian eateries like Tony's and the Liguria Bakery. Tours depart Fridays at 11 a.m. from Washington Square.
Emperor Norton Tours
The Cool Stuff
- Explore San Francisco on any of 3 neighborhood walking tours
- Rated 5 stars on TripAdvisor and Yelp
- Fun, interactive guides dressed in character
- Stop at Tony's in North Beach for an "award-winning pie" (Zagat)
Details & Fine Print
Vouchers for the San Francisco Time Machine tour can be redeemed starting Saturday, July 6, through July 10, 2014. Vouchers for the Drag Me Along tour can be redeemed starting Sunday, July 14, through July 13, 2014. Vouchers for the SF Food Safari tour can be redeemed starting Friday, July 5, through July 11, 2014. Reservations are required and must be made 1 week in advance. A 24-hours cancellation policy applies. Subject to weather conditions. Not valid on products. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
View rules for all deals