$99 -- Spa Day w/Facial & Wrap in Burlingame, Reg. $230
About This Deal
Unwind with a spa day at L'Escape Spa, an outing Examiner.com has called a "serene little experience." For $99, choose a facial and body treatment from this quiet oasis on Burlingame Avenue. Or starting from $39, subscribers can opt for each treatment alone.
Relax with one of the following:
• A facial for $75 -- choose from seven options on the spa menu, including an antioxidant and classic deep-cleansing treatment (up to $150 in value)
• A body treatment for $39 -- choose from four body treatments on the menu, including a scrub, a mask and two wraps (up to $80 in value)
• A facial and body treatment together for $99, regularly $230
Terms and Conditions
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 18, through Nov. 7, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. No additional payment beyond tax, if applicable, and gratuity is required. A 20% automatic gratuity will be applied to the full value of the services. Voucher is subject to forfeiture if you cancel or reschedule your appointment with less than 24 hours' notice. Valid for 1 person only. Limit 1 voucher purchase per person; additional vouchers may be purchased as gifts. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Specific technicians subject to availability. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. Valid during merchant's operating hours.
The Cool Stuff
- Great location on Burlingame Avenue
- L'Escape Spa receives 4 stars from Yelp reviewers
- Includes a choice of 7 facial and 4 body treatments
- Owner Jennifer Pham has a holistic approach to health and beauty (Examiner.com)
Details & Fine Print
Vouchers can be redeemed Tuesday, June 18, through Nov. 7, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. A 24-hour cancellation policy applies. A 20% automatic gratuity will be applied to the full value of the services. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
View rules for all deals