$35 -- ‘Hidden Treasure’: Waterfront Italian Dinner w/Wine
About This Deal
Take in the sweeping harbor views at Pasta Pelican Waterfront Restaurant & Lounge in Alameda. Two can have a three-course dinner with wine at this neighborhood gem in Mariner Square for $35, regularly $70.
Select the following from the Italian-American menu:
• Any generously portioned appetizer to share, like calamari fritti or bruschetta • Two entrees, like the signature Pollo Pelicano with chicken and artichoke hearts or fettuccine with sausage and bell peppers (up to $16 each) • A dessert to share, like tiramisu or chocolate mousse cake • Two glasses of wine or beer (up to $10 each), or, use the $20 drink credit toward the purchase of a bottle of wine
Terms and Conditions Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 27, through Oct. 10, 2013. Reservations are required; subject to availability. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Valid for 2 diners only. Valid during merchant's dinner hours. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. Must be used in 1 visit. Valid for dine-in only. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Tax, if applicable, and gratuity are not included. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol.
Pasta Pelican Waterfront Restaurant & Lounge
The Cool Stuff
- Subscribers praise the views, service and food
- "One of Alameda's hidden treasures" (Alameda Magazine)
- "All tables ... afford spectacular views" (Marin Independent Journal)
- Use the drink credit toward the purchase of any bottle of wine
Details & Fine Print
Vouchers can be redeemed Thursday, June 27 through Oct. 10, 2013. Reservations are required. Limit 2 vouchers per table. Valid during merchant's dinner hours. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
View rules for all deals