Eye Exam and $150 to Spend on Prescription Eyewear
About This Deal
They say to go far in life, you must "keep your eye on the prize." But
what if you can't see the prize? Go for the gold with today's Moolala
deal: for $59 receive an eye exam and $150 to spend on prescription
eyewear, including designer frames, from Buda Vision Source ($270 value).
Getting frames is like a new haircut - it's a new look for your every day. This offer gives you an eye exam to ensure your prescription is up-to-date as well as $150 to spend on new glasses. Buda Vision Source carries a great designer collection that includes brands like Kate Spade, Ray Ban, Nine West, Michael Kors and more. And with a glasses lab that can complete most prescriptions in an hour, you'll quickly be on your way with a clear and squint-free outlook.
Buda Vision Source
The Cool Stuff
- Choose from over 500 designer frames including Kate Spade, Ray Ban, Nine West, Michael Kors and more
- Don't worry about what your insurance will or won't cover with this great deal
- Most prescription glasses will be ready in an hour
- Walk-ins welcomed
Details & Fine Print
Redeem by Jan 1, 2014
- Refunds and Returns: Click here for refunds and returns policy.
- Other Details: Limit 1 voucher per customer. Limit 1 voucher as gifts. No cash/credit value. Cannot be used in combination with insurance or any other discounts. $150 must go towards a complete pair of prescription glasses. If the patient wants a contact lens evaluation, it will be an additional $54 fee.
- Expiration: Promotional value expires 1/1/14. Paid value expires 7/5/18.
- Redemption: Must redeem through merchant by appointment. See voucher for instructions. Appointments subject to availability.
View rules for all deals