$12 for All-Day Tube Rentals for Two People, or $19 for Four People
About This Deal
Only a few Texas historians remember, but the Bulgarians sent their own explorers to the Southwest. Since their exploration was done by tube, however, all they returned with were really nice tans and a map to the nearest taco stand. Commission your own adventure with today's Moolala deal: for $12, rent two tubes all day from Comal Tubes ($24 value), or for $19 rent four tubes all day ($48 value). Comal Tubes is located in New Braunfels and provides tubing for the Comal River.
Tubes do so much for us: they get Londoners from place to place, deliver our emails, and provide the perfect transportation on a lazy summer day. Comal Tubes makes meandering even more convenient, with plenty of free parking and an optional shuttle service for $5 per person round trip. The Comal River offers clear water and a year-round temperature of around 72 degrees. Nascent navigators can load up on any needed supplies at Comal Tubes, which stocks sunglasses, sunglass floats, water shoes, sunscreen, energy drinks, ice and much more. Buy today's Moolala deal, grab some friends and have an expedition of your own.
The Cool Stuff
- Voucher good through the end of summer!
- Float the Comal River in beautiful historic New Braunfels, Texas
- Water is 72 degrees year round with mild rapids making it great for adults and kids
- Several tube chutes along the way
- Free parking and free life jackets for kids
Details & Fine Print
Redeem by Sep 30, 2013
- Unlimited vouchers per customer. Unlimited vouchers as gifts.
- Entire voucher must be used in 1 transaction.
- Valid for ages 3 and up.
- Free life jackets for kids.
- Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends.
- Options: Shuttle service available for $5 per person round trip and tubes with a bottom for $3 per tube.
- Promotional value expires 9/30/2013. Paid value expires 6/05/2018.
View rules for all deals