$59 -- SAIA at B Ocean: Sushi & Sake Dinner for 2, Reg. $98
About This Deal
"SAIA offers innovative rolls and perfectly executed classics" (Fodor's), and everything about this Japanese restaurant at the AAA 4-Diamond B Ocean is "cool, sophisticated, mod and very friendly," says South Florida Food & Wine. Savor a five-course dinner for two with drinks for $59, regularly $98.
Guests can experience the "amazing skill set" of chef Subin Chankesorn (Fodor's) with the following:
• Two miso soups ($4 value each) • One edamame ($5 value) • One fried rice ($6 value) • Two entrees or rolls, such as tenderloin stir fry, hamachi jalapeno or the soft shell crab roll (up to $20 value each) • Two desserts, like mochi ice cream or tempura-fried banana ($7 value each) • One bottle of sake or one Scorpion Bowl (serves two) (up to $25)
The Cool Stuff
- "Perfectly executed classics" at SAIA (Fodor's)
- Includes 5 courses and drinks for 2
- Located at the AAA 4-Diamond B Ocean
- Try any 2 entrees or rolls from 24 options
Details & Fine Print
Vouchers can be redeemed Sunday, July 21, through Sept. 30, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid Sunday-Thursday only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
View rules for all deals