60-Minute Swedish or Hot Stone Deep Tissue Massage, from $39
About This Deal
The secret to the success of top CEOs and professional NBA players is the same: a regimen that includes regular massages. Relax and unwind with today's Moolala deal: for $39 receive a 60-minute Swedish Massage from Me Time Massage ($80 value). Or for $49, receive a 60-minute hot stone deep tissue massage ($100 value).
Whether you want to relax and unwind or alleviate pains and aches, this deal brings you two options that will suit either need. If you're wanting a more relaxing massage, then the Swedish massage is just for you. A study published in the New York Times found that after a Swedish massage, volunteers experienced significant decreases in levels of the stress hormone cortisol. Using long, flowing strokes, these certified masseuses will help rid your body of stress and leave you feeling lighter than before.
If you like a massage with a bit more pressure to help tackle tough pains, then the hot stone deep tissue massage is the one to choose. Not only will it help you relax, it'll work a bit deeper into your muscles to attack where tension originates and pain persists. Using hot stones, your masseuse will work key areas of your body for a calming combination that transmits soothing heat deep into the body.
Me Time Massage
The Cool Stuff
- Choose from $39 Swedish massage or $49 hot stone deep tissue massage
- Hot towels and soothing aromatherapy are included
- Reduce stress and improve blood circulation
- Relax with long, flowing strokes with a Swedish Massage
- Reduce tension and pain with a Deep Tissue and Hot Stone Massage
- Calming and relaxing environment
Details & Fine Print
Redeem by Sep 21, 2013
- Limit 2 vouchers per customer. Limit 3 vouchers as gifts. Limit 1 voucher per visit.
- Appointment required. 24-hr cancellation policy enforced.
- Consultation required; non-candidates will be refunded.
- Not valid with other offers. No cash/credit value.
- Gratuity not including. Tipping on full value of service is encouraged.
- Promotional value expires 9/21/13. Paid value expires 6/21/18.
View rules for all deals