$29 -- 'Best Thing I Ever Ate': French Dining for 2
About This Deal
"Blink your eyes and you're in Paris" with a visit to La Goulue in the Bal Harbour Shops, says Zagat, which also rates the cuisine "very good" (21). Two can visit this brasserie -- which will celebrate its 40th anniversary this year -- and savor $50 worth of food plus a glass of wine each for $29.
Earning an appearance on Food Network's "Best Thing I Ever Ate," La Goulue was celebrated by celebrity chef Alex Guarnaschelli for its cheese souffle, made with Parmesan and Gruyere. Peruse the full menu and enjoy $50 worth of food such as:
• Escargots with herbed garlic butter topped with puff pastry ($13.90) • Trout amandine -- oven-roasted trout with haricots vert and roasted almonds ($22) • Moules frites -- a pound of fresh mussels steamed in white wine, shallots, butter, garlic and parsley ($19.50)
Plus, each person will receive a glass of red or white house wine of the day. Note: The cheese souffle is not available on the weekends.
Terms and Conditions Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, June 10, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are required and subject to availability. Valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Valid for dine-in only. Seasonal items are subject to change. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. Must be of legal drinking age to consume alcohol. This deal cannot be combined with any other offer. Must be used in 1 visit. Valid during merchant's operating hours.
The Cool Stuff
- $50 worth of food plus a glass of wine each
- La Goulue mimics an authentic Parisian cafe
- Try the oven-roasted trout or pound of fresh mussels
- Featured on Food Network's "Best Thing I Ever Ate"
Details & Fine Print
Vouchers can be redeemed Monday, June 10, through Aug. 31, 2013. Reservations are required. Valid for 2 diners only. Not valid on major holidays or holiday weekends. Gratuity and tax, if applicable, are not included. See Terms and Conditions for full details.
View rules for all deals